Rush 2 ++ Rush 2 ++

It was verry good!

Verry good! Your style is truely unique! I've seen your works and i liked every single one of them. well io cant say anything else but - keep 'em comin!

Internet Internet

hahahahaha.....

OMG this was funny... i never expected it to be like that.. LOL it was hellarious especially the end..
Nice work!! Keep that scence of humor!

The Sun Glock Series Pt.1 The Sun Glock Series Pt.1

ummm....

well... the green guy was drawn pretty good..... i mean concidering that you are the artist of him.. :\

The Ma$sAcre The Ma$sAcre

*cough*de_rats*cough*

Well.. alot of mindless violance.. well you cant really expect to see anything else.. altough there ARE indeviduals.
Graphics were nice.. the part's with the stick's i didnt like (exept the one tith the light sabres! this one was done very good!).
The music was appropriate and mached the whole theme of the movie(..plus i generally love this song :D)
Overall 6: That's just how i felt about this movie...

Where do clams come from Where do clams come from

this one is extreme!

Super nice submission man!! Your animation is wonderful.. and the idea itself was really original and nice... LOVED the music dude. Keep your works way - couse it's the right way!

Creation by Turtle Creation by Turtle

Original

Nice work. Verry original.. Nice to see sometimes movies in NG that don't all deal with senseless violance blood and gore.
The little turtule was cute and funny. Good work.. Altough it looks like u were just sitting home with flash open and just didn't know what you were making - But it did come out nice!
GJ

Max-the-Great responds:

Hey, I was at my school computer and had no idea what I was making! Home is time for snacks.

Nim's Winter tale Nim's Winter tale

fantastic!

You know what it takes from someone to do to get a 10 in graphics from me?! Man you have outdone almost every single animator on newgrounds.
-There's your proof that theres no need for irrelevant violence and huge amounts of blood to get a good submition running on NG!!!!-
I am impressed man, i want to see some more coming here out of your hands!

P.S
Q:Why 10 in interactivity?
A:Becouse you can actualy emotionally feel the movie. It brins out internal reactions - WHICH IS SOO HARD TO DO IN FLASH!!

Papalote++ Papalote++

S'est manifique!

Tres bien mon ami! Les grafique a eteit formidable.... La musique a eteit tres jolie... C'est un film genial!

The Composer The Composer

Absolutly beutyful!

No words.. story was superb! Music was heavenly beautyful! This is just the kind of flashworks i like - Good storyline and grand preformance!

TmsT's Zero Wing Rhapsody TmsT's Zero Wing Rhapsody

Verrryyy GOOOD!~

Verry verrrry original! I also love this song so i really loved your movie! No doubt about it deserving the front page...
Graphics were nice... Verry alike to the game... altough there is a bit of room for improovment (animation was grate! especially the guita & piano).
And last but surly not least, was GODDAMN funny! Loved it... keep up with it guys... Nice singing BDW ;) ...if those were really you...